Set up in 1999, SOBHA – Division Interiors more than exemplifies SOBHA's thrust on backward integration. After all, even the best of constructions would be a trifle incomplete without woodwork and interiors to match. SOBHA Interiors is thus an Endeavour to create products of consistent high quality adopting unique construction methodology, superlative finish and lasting value. Its work is at par with the best in the world and conforms to international standards. It is a reiteration of the SOBHA philosophy of using only international quality products and construction technology in all its projects and products.
Some of the key differentiators of SOBHA Interiors are:
- Largest woodworking facility in India spread over 30,193 sq. m.
- Best industrial practices followed to achieve highest quality standards and attain maximum efficiency.
- State- of- the- art machines with latest available technology.
- Workforce proficient in modern wood working technology.
- In-house Detail design studio.
- Full time German Master Joiner at factory to emphasize on training attains highest level of efficiency in production and quality control.
- Multi level inspection and stringent quality assurance protocol at all stages of production.
- In-house computerized Kiln drying and wood seasoning plant.
- Fully automated robotized polishing line to attain highest level of finishes.
SOBHA Interiors Division has high level expertise and specializes in manufacturing products and creating spaces primarily catering to the following segments:
- Building industry - Doors and Door frames (Veneered, Solid wood, masonite skin, laminated doors and solid wood door frames)
- Hospitality - Fitted and loose furniture for hotels and serviced apartments– guest rooms and common areas
- Commercial Interiors / Office Fit-outs – Paneling, partition, discussion tables, office workstations, reception desks, lift cladding, etc.
- Home Furniture - Modular kitchen, wardrobes, sofas, dining table and exclusive chairs, etc.
- Contracts - Large scale corporate interiors for offices & hospitals.