Known as the City of Pearls, Hyderabad is India’s fifth largest urban economy. A powerhouse of IT, pharma, research, & manufacturing, the city has multiple SEZs and dense road, rail, & metro networks – all contributing towards strong, consistent real estate growth. In 2001, SOBHA marked its entry in Hyderabad, with Infosys campuses in Gachibowli and Pocharam. SOBHA is now entering the residential space of Hyderabad, with uber-luxurious apartments off Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda.
Somajiguda, Hyderabad | 1948 to 3278 Sq. Ft. | 3, 3.5 & 4 BHK
SOBHA Waterfront - Luxury Apartments for Sale in Hyderabad
Hyderabad, a culturally and historically rich city, is often referred to as the Pearl Metropolis of India. This capital city of Telangana and the de jure capital of Andhra Pradesh is located on the banks of the Musi River. With a population of over 10 million and home to many religions and languages, Hyderabad is a melting pot of cultures. The city of Nawabs is well-known across the globe for its most iconic dish – the Hyderabadi Biryani. While this culinary masterpiece alone is enough to attract tourists from all over the world, historical monuments such as the Charminar, Golconda Fort, and the Qutb Shahi Tombs have also been hot favourites.
While life in Hyderabad is vibrant and exciting, you can take it to the next level by living in the heart of the city – overlooking the landmark Hussain Sagar Lake! Here is the perfect opportunity to do all that and much more. SOBHA Waterfront in Somajiguda is designed to offer you a true-blue luxury experience.
Location Benefit & Connectivity
Somajiguda is a sought-after address for the affluent. Widely known as a tourist hub and a business centre, the area has iconic landmarks like the Raj Bhavan, Birla Mandir, and the Hussain Sagar Lake of course. Being in the heart of Hyderabad, Somajiguda is close to the airport, railway station, and bus stops, making commutes hassle-free. This locale also offers excellent connectivity to other prominent areas of Hyderabad such as Punjagutta, Begumpet, Ameerpet, Banjara Hills, Jubilee Hills, and IT corridors like Gachibowli and HITEC City.
Major Landmarks Near SOBHA Waterfront
SOBHA Waterfront is in a prime location, with leading educational institutions, medical facilities, and malls a stone’s throw away. Somajiguda is home to Hyderabad Public School, St. Mary’s High School, St. Francis College, and more. For healthcare, you can find Apollo Hospitals, MaxCure Hospitals, KIMS Hospitals in the area. Some of the most popular malls in Hyderabad are located here – GVK One, Inorbit Mall, Forum Sujana Mall.
Features and Amenities
Buying waterfront homes is a dream for many and here is an opportunity of a lifetime for those looking for apartments in Hyderabad. Waterfront residences offer a bouquet of benefits for their residents. The obvious benefit of living in waterfront homes is the expansive and stunning views of the water body. This, along with the bright, blue sky and mesmerising sunrise & sunset views ushers in tranquillity in your abode. Waterfront homes are often located away from the cacophony of city life, thereby creating a calm and serene atmosphere. Above all, waterfront residences garner a higher appreciation value over time, making it a great investment.
The driveway at SOBHA Waterfront is designed with grand waterfalls to welcome everyone to this architectural marvel. The façade and the balconies are designed in a fluid form, giving the project a modern profile. The entire project, including the Vaastu-compliant entrance, is elegantly designed. With just 4 units per floor, there is a lot of space between the towers. Each tower comes with a grand double-height entrance lobby. Most of the homes have a view of the Hussain Sagar Lake. Additionally, residents get magnificent views of Necklace Road and the lake, from the Rooftop Lakeview Deck.
Much thought has gone into crafting these homes that are Vaastu-compliant and well-ventilated. Every balcony has a spectacular view of the Hussain Sagar Lake. The homes are designed to proffer convenience in the kitchen and serenity in the cosy bedrooms
Amenities of SOBHA Waterfront:
SOBHA Waterfront guarantees an active and indulgent lifestyle. With a host of amenities at your disposal, you can choose to spend time at the gym or in the park, depending on what your heart desires.
The Peninsula Club:
An elegantly designed, 6-storeyed clubhouse that is well-equipped with a multipurpose hall, sports lounge, indoor games, kids’ playroom, gym, yoga / aerobics room, badminton court, and a rooftop swimming pool. The clubhouse is surrounded by a shallow pool, pleasant fountains, and floating decks at the entrance, that create a perfect outdoor dining ambience.
A place to relax and unwind. With lush green lawns, ornamental shrubs, meandering streams, and well-planned seating arrangements, this is the ideal place to catch up with friends or to lose oneself in that gripping novel.
Rooftop Lakeview Deck:
When you are surrounded by alluring views, all you need is a place to immerse yourself in the experience. Comprising a garden and alfresco seating area, the Rooftop Lakeview Deck is the perfect place to enjoy splendid views of the Hussain Sagar Lake.
The Canyon Cove:
A sunken playground for kids and toddlers, this space has a sand play area, wall climbing activities, and numerous play platforms.
There are plenty of other avenues for recreation at SOBHA Waterfront. Be it the jogging / cycling path or the yoga / meditation pods, there is something for everyone. Here is a world within a world, crafted to shoulder your aspirations.
Hyderabad is one of the most affordable cities in India, with much lesser cost of living compared to other major cities in the country. With excellent infrastructure and connectivity, more homebuyers are on the lookout for flats in Hyderabad. The ever-booming IT industry has attracted a large chunk of population to this city, thereby creating an increased demand for real estate.
Above all, Hyderabad welcomes people of all cultures and backgrounds with open arms. All these factors, along with a true-blue luxury lifestyle by the Hussain Sagar Lake, are a dream come true for many. To know more, visit the SOBHA Waterfront homepage.
SOBHA Waterfront FAQ's
1. WHAT IS THE STARTING PRICE OF SOBHA WATERFRONT?
– The starting price of SOBHA Waterfront is Rs. 3 cr
2. WHERE IS SOBHA WATERFRONT LOCATED?
– SOBHA Waterfront is located in Somajiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500082.
3. WHAT IS THE COMPLETION DATE OF SOBHA WATERFRONT?
– SOBHA Waterfront is scheduled to be completed by Oct 2028
4. WHAT CONFIGURATIONS ARE AVAILABLE IN SOBHA WATERFRONT?
– SOBHA Waterfront has 3, 3.5 & 4 BHK apartments.
5. WHAT IS THE TOTAL LAND AREA OF SOBHA WATERFRONT?
– The total land area of SOBHA Waterfront is 4.1 acre
6. WHAT ARE THE KEY AMENITIES AT SOBHA WATERFRONT?
– The amenities at SOBHA Waterfront include a 6-storeyed clubhouse, rooftop swimming pool, children’s play area, rooftop lakeview deck, party lawn, 680m jogging / cycling path, and more.
7. HOW MANY APARTMENTS ARE THERE FOR SALE IN SOBHA WATERFRONT?
– SOBHA Waterfront has a total of 238 apartments.
8. WHAT IS THE RERA REGISTRATION NUMBER OF SOBHA Waterfront?
– The RERA Registration No. of SOBHA Waterfront is P02500005580
9. HOW MANY 3 & 4 BHK LUXURY APARTMENTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN SOBHA WATERFRONT?
– SOBHA Waterfront has 58 3BHK apartments, 90 3.5BHK apartments and 90 4BHK apartments.
10. WHAT IS THE PRICE OF A 3 BHK LUXURY APARTMENT IN SOBHA WATERFRONT, SOMAJIGUDA, HYDERABAD?
– The price of a 3 BHK apartment in SOBHA Waterfront is available on the project page, i.e. SOBHA Waterfront Hyderabad.
11. WHAT IS THE PRICE OF A 4 BHK LUXURY APARTMENT IN SOBHA WATERFRONT, SOMAJIGUDA, HYDERABAD?
– The price of a 4 BHK apartment in SOBHA Waterfront is available on the project page, i.e. SOBHA Waterfront.
12. WHAT IS THE RESPECTIVE SUPER BUILT UP AREAS AND CARPET AREAS OF 3 BHK, 3.5 BHK & 4 BHK LUXURY APARTMENTS IN SOBHA WATERFRONT, SOMAJIGUDA, HYDERABAD?
– The SBA and Carpet areas of apartments in SOBHA Waterfront are as follows:
|Unit type||No of units||SBA||Carpet Area|
|3 Bedroom Residence||58||1949 – 2188 sqft||1283 – 1437 sqft|
|3.5 Bedroom Residence||15||2825 sqft.||1839 sqft|
|3.5 Bedroom Residence with Domestic Help Room||75||2690 – 2885 sqft||1701 – 1878 sqft|
|4 Bedroom Residence with Domestic Help Room||90||3045 – 3287 sqft||1963 – 2173 sqft|
13. ARE THESE LUXURY APARTMENTS GOOD FOR SENIOR RESIDENTS IN HYDERABAD?
– SOBHA Waterfront is designed to cater to the needs of people of all age groups. It is ideal for senior residents, as it offers round-the-clock security, vehicle-free pedestrian walkway, and other amenities like Yoga, Meditation Pods, Seniors Cabana, Serenity podium which are senior-friendly.
14. WHICH ARE THE NEARBY INFRASTRUCTURES AND LOCATIONS AVAILABLE NEAR SOBHA WATERFRONT?
– Located in Somajiguda, SOBHA Waterfront has hospitals, schools, colleges, IT parks, metro stations, railways station, hotels, malls, parks, and a lot more in the vicinity.
– Hospitals: Yashoda Hospitals (1.1 km), NIMS Hospital (2 km), Rainbow Children’s Hospital (5 km)
– Schools: Chaitanya Vidyalaya (4.5 km), Hyderabad Public School (4.5 km)
– Colleges: St. Francis College for Women (4.5 km), Osmania University (9.4 km)
– IT Parks: Infocity Park (10.4 km), Cyber Pearl, Hitech City (11.7 km)
– Metro Stations: Irrum Manzil Metro Station (1.6 km), Panjagutta Metro Station (2 km)
– Railway Station: Hussain Sagar Railway Junction (0.3 km)
– Hotels: The Park (0.55 km), ITC Kakatiya (2 km), Taj Group of Hotels (3 km)
– Malls: Irrum Manzil Mall (1.9 km), L&T Mall (3.8 km)
– Parks: Lumbini Park (3.3 km), Lake View Park (3.4 km)
15. IS THERE A METRO STATION NEAR SOBHA WATERFRONT, SOMAJIGUDA?
– There are two metro stations near SOBHA Waterfront: Irrum Manzil (1.6 km) & Panjagutta (2 km).
16. ARE THERE ATMs IN/NEAR SOBHA WATERFRONT, SOMAJIGUDA?
– Yes, there are multiple ATMs of various nationalised and private banks in Somajiguda.
17. WHICH ARE THE BEST HOSPITALS IN/AROUND SOBHA WATERFRONT, SOMAJIGUDA?
– Some of the renowned hospitals in and around Somajiguda include Yashoda Hospitals (1.1 km), NIMS Hospital (2 km), and Rainbow Children’s Hospital (5 km).
18. WHICH ARE THE BEST SCHOOLS IN/AROUND SOBHA WATERFRONT, SOMAJIGUDA?
– Two of the most reputed schools in and around Somajiguda are Chaitanya Vidyalaya (4.5 km) and Hyderabad Public School (4.5 km)
19. WHICH ARE THE TOP RESTAURANTS IN/AROUND SOBHA WATERFRONT, SOMAJIGUDA?
– Somajiguda is home to top restaurants such as Paradise Restaurant, Meridian Restaurant, Sri Kanya Comfort Restaurant, and more.
20. ARE THERE SHOPPING MALLS IN/AROUND SOBHA WATERFRONT, SOMAJIGUDA?
– Yes, two malls in close vicinity of Somajiguda are Irrum Manzil Mall (1.9 km) and L&T Mall (3.8 km).
Advantages of Buying a Flat in Hyderabad
Hyderabad, the City of Pearls, earned another moniker – Cyberabad – when it started emerging as a major IT hub in the country in the 90s. Today, the city is a global destination for IT and IT-enabled services. Owing to its status as a major Information Technology centre, Hyderabad has been witnessing a steady demand for housing over the years.
Should you consider buying an apartment in Hyderabad? Read on and find more about the benefits of buying a flat in Hyderabad that would help you make an informed decision.
Advantages of Buying a Property in Hyderabad
As the city is poised to grow exponentially, buying a flat in Hyderabad is one of the wisest decisions you can make – whether you prefer to live there or hold it just as an investment. If you plan to live in Hyderabad, what awaits you is everything a modern city offers – except the chaos that comes with it. Though a burgeoning city, Hyderabad is far better when it comes to traffic as well as pollution – major banes that plague most of the modern cities in India.
Benefits of Buying a Flat in Hyderabad
Safety & Security
The quality of life in a gated community in Hyderabad is exceptional for a wide range of reasons, starting from safety. Round-the-clock security manned by professionals and strategically deployed CCTV cameras ensure that no one enters the premises, let alone your home, without prior security check. This is particularly beneficial for senior citizens, and children with working parents.
An Array of Modern Amenities
Life in an apartment in Hyderabad is never boring. Unlimited access to world-class amenities – be it the playground, swimming pool, gym – ensures that there are multiple avenues for everyone to play or relax. The dedicated children’s play area ensures that your little ones spend enough time outdoors and not in front of the TV, computer, or mobile phone.
After a long day at work, you’ll naturally feel the need to unwind. Nothing can be as soothing as a plunge into the well-maintained swimming pool. Afterwards, you can go to the clubhouse with your friends and play a game of billiards. For senior citizens, there are exclusive amenities such as gazebos and reflexology paths. All these contribute to a healthy and joyous lifestyle.
Higher Returns on Your Investment
Owing to large-scale rural-to-urban migration, there is an ever-growing demand for flats across major cities in India. This demand will skyrocket further in the future. Buying a flat in Hyderabad is a surefire way to ensure that your investment grows multifold in the years to come.
There’s a multitude of reasons for this:
- The city is growing at a phenomenal pace
- Hyderabad’s reputation as a major IT hub is making it a preferred destination for young aspirants and experienced professionals alike
- With a slew of infrastructural projects underway, Hyderabad is undergoing a massive transformation
Buying a flat in Hyderabad and renting it out is a great way to ensure a steady income in the long run. With the demand for housing increasing at a faster pace, you can expect your rental income to grow higher and higher. On the one hand you will receive a steady income, and on the other you can use it to pay your EMI.
Cultural Activities and Celebrations
The need to have a sense of belonging is integral to all human beings. Hyderabad is a cosmopolitan city, so you get to meet people from different backgrounds – religious, geographical, or even ethnic – in the apartment complexes of Hyderabad. Here you can celebrate multiple festivals, create lasting bonds with your fellow residents, and uphold India’s core tenet – ‘Unity in Diversity’.
Ideal Location and Unparalleled Connectivity
Typically, an apartment complex in Hyderabad has hundreds of homes. Depending on the size of the gated community, the number can go up to thousands. Most often, these homes are built after studying the demand and market carefully.
Naturally, before choosing an area for apartments, reputed real estate developers consider the location’s livability and connectivity – two key characteristics that contribute to quality of living. For instance, the first venture of SOBHA in Hyderabad is located in Somajiguda, near Necklace Road, a premium and highly sought-after location that offers scenic views and unparalleled connectivity.
Community Living at its Best
Living in a gated community in Hyderabad comes with multiple advantages. Spending time with like-minded people who have shared interests and passions will benefit your mental and physical health. You can go for a stroll with friends, enjoy a game or two, or just appreciate the clean and green environment with traffic-free zones and wander around freely without worrying about your safety. In cities with space constraints, living in a gated community is a much-needed respite and a pleasant experience.
Compared to an independent house, maintenance work is easy and cost effective in an apartment in Hyderabad. For instance, if you are living in an independent house and your drainage system is clogged, you’ll most likely end up running from pillar to post to get it fixed, not to mention the exorbitant charges. Now, imagine facing the same scenario in an apartment. You can get it fixed with a fraction of the effort and cost, thanks to the well-trained maintenance team.
Considering all the facts mentioned above, buying an apartment in Hyderabad will be highly beneficial. SOBHA – India’s pre-eminent real estate company – has successfully completed 2 commercial projects for Infosys in Hyderabad, and is now venturing into the residential space with SOBHA Waterfront. Adorning the pride of place on Necklace Road, Somajiguda, these apartments offer peerless quality, unmatched elegance, breathtaking views, seamless connectivity, and an exciting range of handpicked amenities. In short, here’s a luxury home that is the epitome of fine living.